Join us 6-7.30pm Tuesday 16 April Upstairs at All Saints Centre, Kings Heath to look at Co-op Values and Principles in practice and how to get involved in the Children’s Quarter.
Children’s Quarter is a co-operative of member organisations committed to Co-operative Principles:
- Voluntary and Open Membership
- Democratic Member Control
- Member Economic Participation
- Autonomy and Independence
- Education, Training, and Information
- Cooperation among Cooperatives
- Concern for Community
- Inclusive Services,
and sharing Cooperative values, including democracy, self-help and equality.
This small group training session is aimed at members, supporters and people and groups interested in joining the Children’s Quarter Co-op. It is a chance to look at how co-op principles and values work in practice; and how to become involved in the co-operative – including by joining the Board or Executive Committee.