Children’s Quarter Members can get deals from CQ sponsors and other organisations including:
LG Davis is one of Birmingham’s oldest and most experienced printing companies who have survived and thrived by offering their expertise to produce printed collateral that helps their customers grow their businesses.
And, as a big supporter of the work that Childrens Quarter do and their commitment to social inclusion, they’d like to make a meaningful offer to members of the Childrens Quarter Cooperative.
The offer is – A FREE Business Growth Assessment of your business, and, a 10% discount on all print and stationery orders. Simply call Marcus on 0121 430 9000 and book in – it’ll be well worth it!
Access Insurance are delighted to be associated with Birmingham Childrens Quarter
- We are independent chartered insurance brokers who specialise in the voluntary sector.
- Trusted to act for over 12,000 charities and ‘not for profit’ clients of all different types and sizes across the UK.
- We are passionate about customer service preferring to specialise rather than to be ‘all things to all people’.
- We act as a social enterprise, giving an amount equivalent to half of our profits back to charity.
- A large proportion of our staff have first-hand experience working in the third sector, whether as trustees or volunteering for local organisations.
- We would be delighted to assist you with your insurance requirements
Please contact Steve Moore at our Bedford office on 01234 358535 or alternatively email Steve
Bryan’s Data Programming – details coming soon